Contemporary Designed Age-Tailored Retirement Homes
Without compromising on style and contemporary architecture, we carefully design our Oasis Life homes to ensure that every lay-out is practical and smart. We also take great care to future proof every age-tailored retirement home by making it a safe and comfortable haven for its occupants.
As one gets older, the ease of mobility and comfortable living become key considerations for your lifestyle and the quality thereof. Investing in your retirement home is a big decision and ideally it should cater for all your requirements as you get older. You don’t want to move again!
We have age-tailored all our homes with your future in mind. Here are ways in which your home at Oasis Life has been adapted:
- Swivel taps for easy opening and closing
- Wheelchair and ease of mobility ready
- Single level houses and our apartments have lifts
- Toilet seats are higher for ease of standing up
- Vanities are raised for ease of access to the basin
- No steps into showers where possible
- Slip resistant floors
- Easy-to-grab door and cupboard handles
- 24/7 call4care system in every home
- Secure, wheelchair-friendly pathways within the security of the village
- Grab handles to aid stability on request
- Easy to open automated garage doors
Other added benefits of living at Oasis Life include the following:
- Energy efficient homes reduces monthly utility costs
- Orientation of homes to maximise sunlight for warmer homes
- Open plan designs give flexibility of furniture placement
- Fibre connectivity to ensure that you can keep up with grandchildren and stream all your favourite movies and series
- Minimal dividing walls between houses to ensure village type feel, visual security and community engagement
- Architecturally designed landscaping provides sufficient green open space to walk and relax in within a secure environment
We want you to love your retirement and it’s therefore important that we guarantee age-tailored retirement homes that are just right for you!