Oasis Life Burgundy Estate commences with second phase
With all the 24 houses in the first phase sold, as well as eight of the 15 houses in phase two, construction has begun again at Oasis Life Burgundy Estate.
“We have commenced with the earthworks of phase two and will start construction soon on the next row of houses located in 3rd avenue , while simultaneously building the first eight cottages on the Northern side of the site,” says Miguel Rodrigues, Director at Rabie.
“Our purchasers are very excited to be moving into their new homes and we are looking forward to expanding the Oasis Life family.”
The first four of 15 houses will be available for occupation from June 2022 and the first eight of 20 cottages from the beginning of July.
Our purchasers are very excited to be moving into their new homes and we are looking forward to expanding the Oasis Life family.
The cottages are a new design addition to the estate and are ideal for those who prefer ground floor living with access to a garden. Made up of small blocks – a 4-block divided from a 2-block by a landscaped path – all cottages have access to exclusive gardens, and each has two bedrooms and one bathroom. Cottages are selling from R1.6-million.
All houses have attached garages and two bedrooms. Prices start from R2.195-million.
“Without compromising on style and contemporary architecture, we carefully design our Oasis Life homes to ensure that every lay-out is practical and smart,” explains Rodrigues. “We also take great care to future proof every age-tailored retirement home by making it a safe and comfortable haven for its occupants.”
Oasis Life has age-tailored all its homes in the following ways:
- Swivel taps for easy opening and closing
- Wheelchair and ease of mobility ready
- Single level houses and our apartments have lifts
- Toilet seats are higher for ease of standing up
- Vanities are raised for ease of access to the basin
- No steps into showers where possible
- Slip resistant floors
- Easy-to-grab door and cupboard handles
- 24/7 call4care system in every home
- Secure, wheelchair-friendly pathways within the security of the village
- Grab handles to aid stability on request
- Easy to open automated garage doors
Other added benefits of living at Oasis Life include the following:
- Energy efficient homes reduces monthly utility costs
- Orientation of homes to maximise sunlight for warmer homes
- Open plan designs give flexibility of furniture placement
- Fibre connectivity to ensure that you can keep up with grandchildren and stream all your favourite movies and series
- Architecturally designed landscaping provides sufficient green open space to walk and relax in within a secure environment
To find out more about the houses and cottages on offer at Burgundy Estate, click here: Oasis Life Burgundy Estate retirement homes, apartments and cottages
Contact our agents to schedule an appointment for a tour through the estate.